Friday 8 March 2013

Module 2: First Campus Session



I found the lecture with Rosemary extremely insightful and led us all in the right direction in terms of deciding what question to ask for my professional inquiry. This is something I have been struggling with for a long time. I had a vast amount of  questions running through my mind as my interests in all aspects of my profession (acting) is endless .  As a group we worked our way around the room and each in turn spoke about possible inquiry questions. I found this extremely useful as we were able to physically converse and assist our peers in the difficult decision making process. This was also a great way to find out which students were investigating questions that may interlink with our own lines of enquiry. By the end of this session not only had I a clear understanding of the question I wanted to ask, I could fully justify the reasons behind my decision and could identify the avenues I will venture into in order to fully answer this question. I am sure that along the lines of this enquiry I may some of my methods/ideas may change and therefore I am open to all possibilities. I am looking forward into the further discovery of a topic that is so personal to me and will undoubtedly help me in my career and hopefully many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment